Media.net a Directi company, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
What is the job like?
We are looking for dynamic graduate freshers or applicants who even have anywhere between 0-2 years of work experience in sales/business development/alliances/marketing with a fast paced, technology savvy, new media company (highly preferred but we're willing to look at other experience as well). Someone who communicates like a pro, can sell with a consultative approach & who is a great team player & wishes to build a kickass career in digital/online media.
This is a well rounded, 3-dimensional profile, working in one of our super dynamic teams helping them get International Publishers/Customers onboard. Involves 3 core competencies:
- Strategize marketing efforts
- Identification and segregation of potential Market Segments
- Develop relevant advertisements, sales collaterals and business proposals
- Determine targeted pitch for each client segment.
2) Business Development
- Make compelling proposals in response to incoming enquiries
- Negotiate commercials, agreement terms and close the deal
- Proactively and strategically initiate contact with newly discovered potentials
3) Account Management
- Build reports to analyze data and consistently increase revenue
- Study client's existing advertising options and consult them on the most appropriate process, to ensure seamless integration of our solution
- Provide commercial, marketing and strategic support.
- Become the commercial liaison and provide necessary assistance on escalated or urgent issues
Who should apply for this role?
- 0 to 2 years of Sales/Business Development experience preferred.
- Freshers may apply if they’re really confident & well spoken.
- Currently considering local Mumbai candidates only
Benefits & Perks
Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!