Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of pentabytes of data.
With more than 1300 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
What is the Job and Team like?
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- You will support with creation of campaign assets, documentation and quality control to ensure all products are execution-ready
- You will liaise with business teams to provide operational support and communicate status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues etc
- You will be on top of conducting competitive industry research periodically and will identify value-additions and opportunities to improve product efficiency and drive business growth
- You will have started to develop and implement best practice operations standards
In six months:
- You will have a deep comprehension of the product line you’re assigned to, planning and implementation tools and current processes
- You will be the go to person for operations, process implementation and troubleshooting queries
- You will communicate & coordinate between teams to address day-to-day issues and questions, and enable all stakeholders to deliver effectively
In twelve months:
- You will be known as an in-house operations expert charged with managing, troubleshooting for operational issues
- You will have seen an increase in campaign management efficiencies and an overall reduction in campaign management error rates to a zero error rate
Who should apply for this role?
- 0 – 2 years of operations related work experience
- Comprehensive MS Office knowledge especially excel
- Exceptional verbal, written, communication skills with a process driven mindset
- An excellent work ethic, problem solving and proficient time management skills
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Have a passion for learning and work effectively autonomously and within a team environment
- Be a clear communicator – providing clear correspondence and ensuring expectations and details are understood by all and actioned
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!