Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of pentabytes of data.
With more than 1200 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Execute and applying optimization techniques for Social Media Paid, Search, Display and Native advertising campaigns
- Perform daily advertising account management of various accounts on the mentioned advertising platforms
- Run both regular as well as retargeting campaigns across Social Media Paid, Search, Display and Native advertising campaigns
- Able to help ideate best practices for campaign creation, keyword selection etc.
- Use of tools and data available through Facebook insights, Google Analytics, and other available data through the various ad platforms – Use data from platforms as well as our internal data tools to expand, evolve, and optimize paid social media campaigns in accordance to internal revenue goals
- Provide ad creative direction and write ad copies based on data learnings available and from the past
- Work closely with the in-house business team to ensure targets are hit on a weekly / monthly basis
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other initiatives
- Staying current with best practices, strategies, and industry news related to Social Media Paid, Search, Display and Native advertising
- Stay on top of Ad Policies across Advertising platforms
- A graduate degree
- At least 0-1 years experience running Ad campaigns on Social Media Paid, Search, Display and Native advertising
- Excellent with Excel
- Agency Experience is a plus
- Experience in working in the US/UK/CA market a plus
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!