Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of pentabytes of data.
With more than 1300 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
Media.Net has the culture of a startup with the cash-flow and resources of a larger organization. Unlike many of the unicorns we’re actually profitable & growing at an exponential pace! We have a flat hierarchy, excellent workplace facilities (free gym, food, bean bags, pool tables, TT tables, library, chill-zones), no dress-codes, competitive remuneration / benefits. It’s a great place to work, learn new stuff and make great friends.
What is the Job like?
We’re looking for a quick thinker and a driven individual to join one of our growing product teams
- Support the business team in seeking new avenues for product enhancement, thus effectively adding to top-line growth
- Conduct competitor research and identify new opportunities for business growth
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, its working and implementations; and provide recommendations to scale the business
- Effectively coordinate with multiple teams, including creative, business and tech, to complete tasks within given deadlines
- Ensure smooth product operations by regularly conducting AB testing; and escalate issues whenever required
- Understand performance metrics used to measure the success of the product and develop strategies to augment product success
Who should apply for this role?
- 0-2 years of experience in a professional environment
- Graduate in BMM / BA / BMS
- Proactive individual who plans tasks well in advance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous and methodical
- Knowledge of ad-tech industry (preferred but not mandatory)