Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of pentabytes of data.
With more than 1200+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
Location: Bangalore & Mumbai
What is the Job and Team like?
- MIS and report generation
- Closely work with the business managers and support team to ensure smooth functioning of the business.
- Assist other members on ad hoc projects as required
- Constant learning of concepts pertaining to Internet Advertising.
- To perform a variety of regular tasks to facilitate a well-organized team
- To assist the team by finishing projects and workflows as requested to meet deadlines.
Who should apply for this role?
- You are a graduate
- You are proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- You must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- You can prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!