Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of petabytes of data.
With more than 1200 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide.
By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide. Media.net is acquired by a Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
We are looking for a seasoned techno-commercial Manager who will lead and manage our digital marketing services. He or she would have the opportunity to work holistically within our dynamic ad tech businesses in roles spanning client relationship management, business operations, analytics, business growth & expansion, strategic planning & development, etc. based out of our Mumbai HQs.
- Lead and manage client relationships, campaign management & business operations of our digital marketing services arm
- Work with the Business Unit head to identify, define & implement business opportunities
- Drive client strategy across its portfolio of accounts and help them achieve their business goals in the most effective manner
- Planning and oversight of Digital Campaigns, including Search, Display, Video, Social & Native
- Drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan for existing clients in order to meet client retention and budget targets
- Specifically identify, propose, and implement new projects and campaigns in order to meet and exceed each Client’s ROI and service expectations and to maximize revenue and profit
- To proactively advise clients about digital marketing landscape developments and ensure that campaign strategies are adapted in a timely fashion to meet all relevant requirements
- Maintain a strong understanding and high proficiency of key analytical and market intelligence tools (Google Analytics, Adobe etc) and ensure analysis & insights are drawn from these tools on an ongoing basis to maximize the delivery of client campaigns
- Maximise team output and efficiencies through coordinating team workflow, with responsibility for all team work in progress
- Effectively delegate to team members and manage team workload
- Mentor team members develop their skillset in accordance with their individual goals and objectives, and career path
- Own P&L responsibility & day to day management of the assigned projects
- Responsible for resource planning, recruitment, training /mentoring & performance review of the team managed by you
- Manage existing or new projects that the Business Unit head assigns the team
- Responsible for translating revenue targets of the team into an executable plan by working closely with your team & other supporting functions
- Create periodic reports for senior management to show case key project performance metrics
- Run advanced statistical analysis to build insights & recommendations for future improvement
You should apply for this role if :
- You are Digital Media professional with an experience of around 8 to 10 years in client servicing, account strategy, campaign management and have lead large teams
- You have previously worked in one of the leading digital media agencies in the country
- You have experience working in an international business context, with an understanding and appreciation of business cultures and customs from around the world. Experience in remotely managing team members or direct reports
- You have experience in full-cycle problem-solving (from identification to structure to delivery)
- Ability to identify business or tactical opportunities and to help the team achieve success
- You are comfortable with numbers and complex analyses, with the ability to synthesize results, to draw conclusions and to convert them into business opportunities
- You are a people’s person and at ease building and managing relationships
- You are always outcome oriented & live for targets and making your numbers
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Having worked with US based clients is an added bonus
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency. We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!