Media.net a Directi company, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
What is the job like?
We are looking for a progressive, Design thinker & Doer, a seasoned UI Specialist, based out of our Mumbai HQs. Someone with at least 8-10 years of experience having worked with fast paced technology companies that breed dynamic, high performance professionals!
- Create visually striking, modern interfaces that are elegant & effective design experiences and/or solutions for our/our customers' requirements with easy to understand, aesthetically appealing and consistent user oriented design.
- Follow a user-centered approach by considering market analysis, customer feedback, in-depth analytics, and user research findings, while achieving buy-ins from business, engineering and executive teams.
- Champion the UI design process by creating key design deliverables appropriate for each product or feature. These may include: developing scenarios, cases, high-level requirements, workflows, conceptual diagrams, information architecture, visual interface design, interaction flow, wireframes, low-fi and hi-fi visual mockups, click-through prototypes, as needed for each product.
- Develop and strengthen brand assets, including style and usage guides, and collaborate with the design community around the world to ensure consistent us.
- Drive programmatic testing of new design hypothesis to evolve design guidelines and practice.
- Grow team knowledge and understanding of design best practices, trends and efficacy.
- Understand and respond to promotion performance data (metric tests, usability studies), and steer the direction of future creative designs.
Who should apply for this role?
- Work successfully across development teams, product management and many customers to define, evaluate and build solution.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating beautiful and user-friendly websites, mobile apps and consumer-facing features.
- Experience defining or maintaining a design style guide or branding guidelines
- An expert understanding of the trends in web design.
- Knowledge of information architecture, usability, and UI Design
- Proven ability in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, Omnigraffle, and Dreamweaver.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do what is necessary to meet team goals.
Benefits & Perks
Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!