Media.net a Directi company, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
What is the job like?
We’re building a very important & crucial Software Development team for our Ad tech engineering function, for which we’re looking at advanced developers (since the mandate is a complex & challenging one! Albeit, really interesting.) to come join us. We’re recruiting people with a passion for algorithms, code and the ability to lead and manage high-performance teams. It’s all green-field work, very little legacy so you’ll have the chance to build your ideal process/team structures & do meaningful work that you’ve always wanted to do.
Who should apply for this role?
- Expertise in Laravel, Git, PHP, Distributed systems, Queuing theory and practical experience (working with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Beanstalkd) or similar.
- Any experience of having worked in distributed teams? (Different locations), Any experience of working distributed / large scale apps (esp. successful or famous ones we can recognise!) we’d love to know more about you!
- UG: B.Tech/B.E/BCA/BSc IT. – Any Specialization (CS preferred) | PG:Masters/M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers (CS preferred)
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and database systems. Problem solving & writing flawless code should be your
specialty! We hire some of the best Tech talent in the industry & then give them the atmosphere to thrive & grow!
- Experience : 4-10 years
- Available to work in Mumbai
Benefits & Perks
Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!