Media.net a Directi company, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
What is the job like?
- Build automated test suites that enable high quality releases at a fast pace
- Collaborate & Work with Developers to ensure quality.
- Develop test plans, test cases, test automation, contribute to test frameworks, support continuous integration.
- Establish processes and tool set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- Work in agile & rapid development environments
- Lead automation efforts, explore new automation methods and Define automation plan to support various dimensions of testing (functional/non-functional (performance, scalability, adverse etc.)
- Contribute during design reviews and recommend product improvements.
- Experience in Test Automation Frameworks, White Box Testing, Web Automation
- You have a why mentality and you find a way to break code
Who should apply for this role?
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree in computer sciences or equivalent field (from a reputed college with consistent academic record).
- 3-5 years of experience as a SDET or a QA
- You have experience in functional / regression testing
- Decent programming skills is mandatory
- Should be adept at coding standards, code reviews and reverse engineering (Proficiency in any of the object oriented programming language such )
- Well versed in code debugging
- You can write excellent automation code
- Should demonstrate good troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues.
- Good understating of Continuous Integration/Delivery, able to work & influence agile work environment
- You have exposure to web applications and Internet technology stack
- Ability to operate independently with moderate to minimal supervision
- Hands on testing experience of large scale web-based applications.
- Ability to create scripts and tools for scalability testing
Benefits & Perks
Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!