Media.net a Directi company, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
What is the job like?
- Responsible for completion of projects
- Coordinating with other development teams.
- Build W3C standards complaint, cross browser compatible HTML pages
- Perform maintenance of existing code and make improvements
- Assist back-end developers in integrating the back-end logic with the front-end layers
Who should apply for this role?
You are an expert/master in the below tools/skills –
- HTML/HTML5 (High Proficiency)
- CSS/CSS3 (High Proficiency)
- Understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- Sever side programming experience (PHP or any server side programming experience)
- SQL/MYSQL basics
- Able to turn design mock-ups into great looking sites with user interactions
- Up-to- date with cross-browser and cross-platform issues, have a good eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines
Benefits & Perks
Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!