Media.net a Directi company, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
What is the job like?
To help navigate our current & future growth, Media.net is looking for an HR Business Partner for its Corporate HR (CHR) team. In this role you would be responsible for managing HR policies, programs, and operations for Business Units within the Media.net group. This is a critical role with a high level of visibility – working daily with Business Heads & Stakeholders and will allow you to create and implement innovations towards managing a large and diverse talent pool at a fast growing technology company. In this role you will report to the Head of HR at Media.net. While the list below is not exhaustive, it offers visibility into the various areas of responsibilities. In this role, you will:
- Actively engage with all levels of managers to ensure alignment and implementation of HR guidelines & HR handbooks.
- Implement various strategic HR/Compensation and Benefits/ PMS programs & participate in benchmarking surveys and competitive analysis – both external and internal.
- Develop, implement and carry forward employee related initiatives with regard to retention, engagement and performance management , be the SPOC for the same.
- HR Analytics: Creation of organization wide attrition reports.
- Take care of the New Joinee Induction process.
- Manage company wide HR policy compliance.
- Knowledge Management – Creation/ Implementation of business specific as well as organization wide KM initiatives
- Run & facilitate innovative programs for organizational/employee engagement & development.
- Work closely with all functions & business units to address employee issues proactively.
- Manage payroll & benefits for the entire organization.
- Create HR dashboards to track key metrics for periodic assessment of HR functions.
- Be responsible for administrative and statutory compliance of HR policies.
- Collaborate with senior management on running a performance management strategy and philosophy for the entire organization; implement performance & workforce management practices and drive its implementation across various businesses and functional teams.
- Be very hands-on in everything that you do and balance strategic projects and day-to- day operations with equal élan.
Who should apply for this role?
We prefer a seasoned HR subject matter expert with atleast 5-6 years of experience in all HR functions but focusing on:
- Performance management
- Organizational Design
- Employee engagement & retention
- High potentials management
- HR Policy & Employee Handbook
- Having worked with mid to large sized Technology/IT/ITES/Outsourcing/Consulting/Big 4 companies in the strategic HR Function.
Benefits & Perks
Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!