Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of pentabytes of data.
With more than 1300 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
What is the Job like?
The role will involve management of day to day campaign performance and optimization. An Account Manager will be expected to work directly with clients, ensuring key performance requirements are met. You’ll have the opportunity to grow the user base for multiple mobile and desktop products from zero to over a million active users and will directly be responsible for the same. You will be expected to have a clear understanding of the Ad-tech space.
- Set up, analyze & optimize campaign performance to achieve target ROI
- Develop and maintain exceptional relationships with distribution partners
- Address publishers’ concerns in a timely fashion
- Generate accurate reports on campaigns’ performance metrics
- Identify opportunities to scale and upsell accounts/products
- Collaborate with Ad Operations & Design team to get the right promotional material
- Stay up to date with latest developments in the Ad-tech space
Who should apply for this role?
- Education – B.E.(Hons.), B.Tech, BA, BS from Tier-1 institute
- Prior experience working in Ad-tech industry (1 to 3 years)
- Comfortable with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to drive success in high-pressure situations
- Experience running campaigns on Google Ads/Facebook will be considered as a plus
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!