Media.net is a technology company of 1300+ employees focused on developing innovative monetization products for digital publishers and advertisers.
Media.net’s next generation ad exchange is a first-of-its-kind solution designed from the ground up with two simple goals in mind; provide marketers with the most efficient path to maximize working media across all formats in programmatic supply, and enrich buying with our proprietary contextual engine to ultimately drive better business outcomes in a more relevant consumer advertising experience.
New York, United States
As Agency Partnerships Manager, you will drive proactive account management, insights, and support to Media.net’s agency partners. You will play a key role in managing new and existing agency partnerships, communicating with internal teams and agencies, coordinating multiple campaign elements, and supporting the overall revenue, growth and success of Media.net’s demand business.
Our ideal candidate will have 3 years experience in programmatic advertising with emphasis in working with Agencies, Trading Desks, and DSPs. The Agency Partner Manager will work directly with the members of the Buyer Development team, as well as the Strategic Demand Partnerships team, Marketing, Accounting, and Engineering across the US & India offices.
- Work closely with our Buyer Development team to successfully onboard new agency partners, manage and grow existing strategic partnerships with focus on:
- Provide exceptional account management support.
- Identify strategic opportunities and recommendations to acquire new partnerships and help upsell/drive incremental revenue growth for existing partners.
- Maintain and grow relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers at agency holding companies with regular communications cadence, day-to-day account support, recurring syncs, and quarterly business reviews.
- Manage all inbound RFIs/RFPs and the entire process of direct-sold programmatic deals from recommendations, deals creation, campaign management, troubleshooting, reporting and upsell opportunities.
- Work closely with the Strategic Demand Partnerships team to drive, achieve and exceed quarterly revenue goals and Organizational/Team OKRs
- Coordinate & lead internal demand initiatives across Strategic Demand Teams, Marketing, and Product Management to surface market feedback, help create new marketing collaterals, and identify new opportunities to support Media.net’s leading products and initiatives.
- 3 years applicable experience in either Account Management, Client Services, Sales or Business Development roles at either an Agency, SSP, Publisher, or Ad Tech Platform
- Experience in working with campaign and PMP activation & set up across all major DSPs and experience navigating respective DSP UIs.
- Exceptional, proactive problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills with the ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Capacity to learn and apply new technologies quickly, ultimately becoming an expert on Media.net, our Exchange, Technology, and innovative solutions.
Media.net is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.