Media.net is a leading global technology company that develops innovative software, apps, platforms and advertising products for both publishers and advertisers. Since its founding, Media.net has made substantial investments in the ad-tech space and built one of the most comprehensive portfolios in the industry across search, mobile, apps, software, display, native, local, products and video. Its platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide.
By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide and has 1,200+ employees in key operation centers across – New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore. Media.net’s US HQ is based in New York, and Global HQ in Dubai.
Media.net has been acquired by a Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in the 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
Media.Net has the culture of a startup with the cash-flow and resources of a larger organization. Unlike many of the unicorns we’re actually profitable & growing at an exponential pace! We have a flat hierarchy, excellent workplace facilities (free gym, food, pool tables, TT tables, library, chill-zones), no dress-code, and competitive remuneration / benefits. It’s a great place to work, learn new stuff and make great friends.
What is the Job like?
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- You will communicate & coordinate between teams to address day-to-day issues and questions, and enable all stakeholders to deliver effectively.
- You will have deep comprehension of the product line you’re assigned to, planning and implementation tools and current processes.
- You will be adept at conducting competitive industry research periodically along with identifying value-additions and opportunities to improve product efficiency and drive business growth.
In six months:
- You will build reports to analyze data and consistently work towards increasing revenue.
- You will own relationships, operational aspects, including integration onboarding and analytics for new publishers.
- You will assist with core business development activities, such as generating pitch decks and communicating with clients and competitors to better understand business trends.
In twelve months:
- You will own ad creative review process, revenue & growth analytics, effectively manage escalations.
- You will foster beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhance organization reputation.
- You will represent the company at trade organizations, conferences, and client meetings, when necessary.
Who should apply for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Management/Commerce stream (BMS, BMM, BAF, BFM, Bcom).
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Comprehensive MS Office knowledge.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication skills with a process driven mindset.
- An excellent work ethic, problem solving and proficient time management skills.
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Have a passion for learning and work effectively autonomously and within a team environment.