Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of pentabytes of data.
With more than 1200+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a seasoned/experienced Sr Associate-Digital Marketing, to be based out of our Mumbai HQs. Someone with atleast 2-6 years of experience having worked with fast paced ad – tech agencies or companies in a dynamic, high performance work atmosphere.
- Proficiency in managing media buying accounts on AdWords, Facebook and Native traffic
sources/platforms – (primary proficiency).
- Should be able to manage Search, Display, Social and Native campaigns.
- Exposure to and hands on experience managing all or any of these platforms.
- Should be well versed in implementing ad-extensions like Call-Outs, Sitelinks, Structured Snippets, etc.
- Proficiency in running ads, maintaining pages, and creating social engagement on Facebook
- Managing and maintaining large keyword lists. Keyword research and contextual understanding of what works and what doesn’t in the US/UK market is important.
- Perform daily account management for websites targeted to the US/UK Markets, across various categories like Travel, Retail, Finance, Health, etc.
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Be able to create and constantly optimize ad copy for performance and compliance
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting to meet performance goals
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to internal performance goals.
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!