Since its founding in 2011 by serial entrepreneur Divyank Turakhia, Media.net has built one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry globally. Its platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide. Media.net has been recently acquired in one of the largest ad tech deals yet for $900 Million. By revenue, Media.net is the 2nd largest contextual advertising business worldwide, employing 1000+ employees across Mumbai, Bangalore, New York, Los Angeles, Dubai & Zurich.
Media.Net is both large and small! It’s got the culture of a startup with the cash-flow and resources of a larger organization. Unlike many of the unicorns we’re actually profitable & growing fast everyday! We have a flat hierarchy, excellent workplace facilities (free gym, food, bean bags, pool tables, TT tables, library, chill-zones), no dress-codes, competitive remuneration / benefits. It’s a great place to work, learn new stuff and make great friends.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Business Development & Creative Teams (Copy & Design) and assist with managing creative operations.
- Guide and supervise internal copywriters and maintain relationships with external freelancers, enabling them to deliver superior work, while taking ownership of the creative output.
- Understand goals, strategy, terms and conditions and specifications to be adhered to. Evaluate best ways with the team to develop effective messaging for external and internal communications.
- Effectively apply the company’s methodology while enforcing all branding and regulatory standards.
- Adopt industry best practices to enhance team’s delivery, qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Identify opportunities for creative optimization and spearhead initiatives to consistently improve creative delivery.
- Ensure adherence to content management processes and templates for internal and external purpose across the organization
- Be an enabler of dynamic and fluid working relationships between individual copywriters and designers
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects, communication channels and copy styles within deadlines
- Consistently contribute to the creative process, including opportunities for increasing revenue.
- Track efficacy of individual communication pieces, review reports and work with cross-functional teams to improve performance regularly.
Who should apply for this role?
- Bachelor’s/Post Graduate degree in Mass Media/ Advertising/English Literature
- 5-8 years of copywriting experience with an advertising agency with extensive digital media experience.
- A solid creative portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of creative strategy and out-of-the-box creative thinking.
- Expertise in working with a variety of digital formats – web, social, rich media, mobile etc.
- Curious & passionate with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation.
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!