Media.net is a technology company of 1300+ employees focused on developing innovative monetization products for digital publishers and advertisers.
Media.net’s next generation ad exchange is a first-of-its-kind solution designed from the ground up with two simple goals in mind; provide marketers with the most efficient path to maximize working media across all formats in programmatic supply, and enrich buying with our proprietary contextual engine to ultimately drive better business outcomes in a more relevant consumer advertising experience.
New York, United States
The Director/Sr. Director, Agency Development (focused on, but not limited to Agency Holding Companies) will be tasked with engaging senior executives at major holding companies, challenging their current assumptions and/or business practices by aligning our product suite & platform offerings that would lead to profitable decision making for these companies, thereby selling in new partnership ideas.
The ideal candidate brings with them tangible experience at either a SSP, Publisher or AdTech platform and deep relationships within agency holding companies specifically. He/ or she/they enjoy networking at industry functions, staying current on the latest programmatic trends, and proactively & consistently keeping themselves updated with all there is to know about Media.net’s cutting edge technology platform. The role requires an ability to think creatively and collaborate with others in executing long-term, complex deals.
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team.
- Drive Media.net’s relationships towards verified/preferred supply partner status at all major Holding Companies.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and ongoing direct client management.
- Identify incremental revenue opportunities within existing clients accounts.
- Develop a strong working understanding of the Media.net technology platform and media solutions from both conceptual & real life application scenarios.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding of internal cross-functional communication/collaboration.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge (once viable)
- 5-7 years of related relevant experience in Sales, Business Development, and/or Product / Marketing etc within an advertising technology company
- Applicable experience servicing a client base mix of mainly Holding Companies as well as Independent Agencies while promoting PMP deals in self-service models.
- Past experiences guiding and/or driving deals that may involve global collaboration between multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Solution leadership: Able to constructively & progressively shape the product roadmap of features requested by clients and lead discussions in relationship with our Product Management and teams & related stakeholders internally.
- Understand the dynamics of the sell-side, most notably operations of supply side platforms and ad serving tech.
- Ability to present effectively to C-level executives and confidently navigate routine challenges
Media.net is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.