Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of petabytes of data.
With more than 1200 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide.
By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide. Media.net is acquired by a Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
The core functions of a Research Analyst are as follows:
- The Job at Media.net would primarily involve enhancing customers’ portfolio performance by ensuring continuous improvement and maximizing results on a daily basis
- Optimizing Domain Names for Internet Advertising
- Investigating web sites and conducting research & analysis for identifying concepts of domain names
- Checking content, quality and accuracy of each concept
- Checking keyword lists of advertisers to maximize ROI for each advertiser / publisher
- Consistently monitor domain names as per customer feedback and satisfaction
- Monitoring and enforcement of acceptable usage policies in cases of system abuse, illegal usage, misrepresentation etc.
- Constant learning of concepts pertaining to Internet Advertising
- Liaising with the Business Development Specialists to facilitate maximization of revenue/ ensure smooth
functioning of the department
You should apply for this role if :
- You are a graduate in any stream (Freshers are welcome to apply)
- Your communication skills are good (spoken & written)
- You understand the internet industry
- A course in digital marketing is an added bonus
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency. We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!