Media.net is a leading global technology company that develops innovative software, apps, platforms and advertising products for both publishers and advertisers. Since its founding, Media.net has made substantial investments in the ad-tech space and built one of the most comprehensive portfolios in the industry across search, mobile, apps, software, display, native, local, products and video. Its platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide.
By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide with more than 1,300 employees in key operation centers across – New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore. Media.net’s US HQ is based in New York, and Global HQ in Dubai.
Media.net has been acquired by a Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in the 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
Role & Responsibilities
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- You will strategize and ideate with multiple internal teams to identify revenue opportunities and will work towards increasing revenue streams from existing publishers
- You will work towards developing revenue goals for the team and ensuring that they are met
- You will own ad creative review processes, track revenue & growth analytics, and effectively manage escalations
- You will assist with core business development activities, such as generating pitch decks and communicating with clients and competitors to better understand business trends
In six months:
- You will assesses prospective third party clients in terms of revenue potential and mission fit, and will develop negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and opportunities
- You will foster beneficial relationships with business partners, prospective clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhance organization’s reputation
- You will be responsible for product enhancement, product marketing and cross-channel communication with multiple teams across our global offices, publishers and advertisers
- You will represent the company at trade organizations, conferences, and client meetings, when necessary
In twelve months:
- You will lead a highly effective ideation process, harnessing data, research, insights and creativity, while collaborating with cross-functional resources and teams to result in a continuous flow of high-quality product ideas
- You will manage communications with key stakeholders to establish new product development goals, and will measure progress against those goals
- You will drive your team towards delivering on aggressive revenue, customer targets and stretch goals
- You will have refined your ability to delegate responsibilities and provide leadership and training to team personnel
- Graduate from any field
- 3 – 4 years of work experience
- Experience in Online Media is a bonus
- Comprehensive MS Office proficiency
- Exceptional verbal, written, communication skills with a process driven mindset
- An excellent work ethic, problem solving and proficient time management skills
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Have a passion for learning and work effectively; autonomously and within a team environment
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!