About us: Media.Net
Media.net, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
With more than 1700+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
We are looking for creative and analytical minds that can conceptualize and execute on the synergistic union
of technology, user experience and monetization of online products..
As an Associate-Digital Marketing, you will have the chance to work on high-budget performance marketing
campaigns across multiple verticals and paid media sources for multiple clients. This would be a high
ownership role where you will manage both the marketing spend as well as the revenue generation from the
You will have the chance to experiment with various growth strategies and work cross-functionally to get
your ideas implemented.
What You Will Do –
End to End Campaign Management
● Plan, manage and scale performance-based marketing campaigns on Search/Social/Native
● Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
● Analyze campaign performance across various metrics and strategize on optimizing various campaign
settings based on performance
● Perform daily account management of ad campaigns for websites targeted to the North American
Markets, across various categories like Autos, Retail, Finance, Health, etc.
● Efficiently grow new ad spends via new launches and optimization of existing ad spends based on the
● Develop an in-depth understanding of the different elements of an ad creative and how they perform for
each unique advertising goal – traffic, conversions, engagement etc.
● Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and
other paid native ad initiatives.
● Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies which are focused on increasing campaign ROAS.
● Provide recommendations and execute strategies for new ad spend opportunities based on
performance of existing ad spends, market research, audience behavior, etc
● Work with your team and management on project development, analysis, timelines, and results.
Continuous Research & Improvement
● Keep pace with online advertising trends and developments.
● Experiment, scout and implement new digital marketing channels, tools, best practices to consistently
● Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key
areas of importance in accordance with internal revenue goals.
● Run Traffic and Competitor Analysis regularly & routinely to maintain an edge.
What We Look for in a Candidate
● Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
● Excellent written and verbal communicator
● Forward / innovative thinker with ability to design / deliver within current capability, process & technology
● Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
● Can multi-task, prioritize, and balance time across aspects of the project
● Must be comfortable with revenue responsibilities
● Ability to deliver results under pressure
● Stress tolerant and well organized with the ability to prioritize heavy workloads
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office; deep experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and
advanced functions is a bonus.
● Graduate in any field
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!