About us: Media.Net
Media.net, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
With more than 1700+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
We are looking for an experienced Media buying and planning expert to work out of our Mumbai HQs. Someone with at least 2-4 years of experience having worked with fast paced ad – tech agencies or
companies in a dynamic, high performance work atmosphere and who have especially managed search campaigns. Responsibility includes to strategically own the campaign setup and planning, optimizations, budgeting, and reporting of paid media campaigns for assigned accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Successfully understand the client’s business and their needs and help them achieve their objectives, building a strong relationship and ultimately growing the business
- Proactively investigate media opportunities and craft well-supported, articulate POVs to present to client
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting to meet performance goals for paid campaigns
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to internal performance goals.
- Oversee the day-to-day campaign strategy & management, and optimizations across Google, Bing, and other key search and social networks
- Own keyword research, ad copy creation, landing page recommendations, and performance analysis to guide future strategic account decisions
- Own the campaign structure, audience targeting, bidding and keyword strategy to produce maximum ROI
Who should apply for this role?
- You have 2-4 years of paid media experience
- You should be a graduate from any stream
- You are certified on the Google advertiser ecosystem (Analytics, Adwords, Display), Microsoft Advertising (Bing ads certified professional) Facebook ads (Preferred).
- You must be proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Google Docs
- You must be a Logical Thinker with a high level of drive, initiative, and self-motivation
- You have an aptitude & willingness to learn ad tech industry trends and developments
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!