About us: Media.Net
Media.net, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
With more than 850 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
We are looking for a seasoned techno-commercial candidate who would work holistically within one of our fastest growing ad tech business teams in roles spanning ad tech operations, analytics, client relationship management, business growth & expansion, strategic planning & development, etc. This role will work closely with the Strategic Partner Managers (SPMs), product management, engineering and sales; and bring together market and competitive intelligence to deliver high customer service and build a thriving partner ecosystem, shape the product roadmap, and drive adoption of key metrics.
- General cognitive ability (analytical & logical reasoning)
- Business-Techno acumen (balance of business and technical interpretation)
- Multitasking abilities (Project Management/ Cross team synergy)
- Communication skills (Written & Oral)
- Stakeholder Management
- Team Management
a) Technical Partner Management
- Collaborate with the Strategic Partner Manager teams to help manage technical and product issues for existing partners.
- Become a trusted advisor. Understand requirements, and provide technical information and solutions utilizing our advertising products and technologies. Share guidance and deﬁne best-practices.
- Communicate effectively (both verbal and written) with our partners, internal stakeholders across different teams of developers, technical and non-technical users.
- Collaborate with the Strategic Partner Manager teams to deliver business reviews, conduct technical account review & product demonstrations to partners and provide them with insights and analytics.
- Perform regular technical audits on partner integrations; provide recommendations for optimizing it and ensuring standard best practices are adopted.
- Identify opportunities to optimize sales strategies and workﬂows.
- Conduct high-impact services including customized product training, account reviews, feature request prioritization.
b) Product Operations
- Work to build a superior understanding of Media.net products and their underlying architecture.
- Research, record, and maintain ongoing knowledge of standard methodologies for product usage in all areas of functionality.
- Drive adoption of new products & features. Develop and roll out best practices to accelerate product adoption and growth.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems and roadblocks. Manage cross-functional stakeholders and lead discussions about technical solutions with product and engineering.
- Work with existing partners and internal stakeholders to identify gaps in current product offerings through a consultative approach to drive both operational eﬃciencies and business growth.
What we are looking for in our ideal applicant:
- 6 – 8 years experience in a Solutions Consultancy/ Solutions Engineering/ Technical
- Account Management/ Customer Success role with a tech company.
- Bachelor’s degree from well known Engineering institutes
- Someone who has an understanding of the technical side & is now looking for a role that gives them broad exposure to various business side avenues as well.
- Very outcome-oriented, detail focused & is a ﬁnisher at heart – always looking for ways to complete their tasks – productively & effectively.
- Experience in providing, presenting, creating and sharing digital/ internet solutions to external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to operate strategically and analytically, to understand client needs perfectly & problem solve them like a pro.
- High bias for action & achievement, someone who is professionally invested in ensuring customer success & satisfaction, & hence continued retention of business.
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!