About us: Media.Net
Media.net, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
With more than 850 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
What’s in it for you?
- Pitch to new prospects for Media.net’s fixed placements business.
- Manage relationships with existing clients and consult them on growing revenue.
- Drive lead generation efforts to grow prospective client list.
- Working with Marketing team to build sales collateral for Media.net’s fixed placements business.
- Negotiate agreements and terms with prospective clients.
- Regularly follow up on sales pipeline until deal closure.
- Liaise with product teams to customize product based on prospective clients’ need.
- Populating, managing, and interpreting customer CRMs and databases to undertake business development tasks with direct revenue implications.
- Understand prospective clients’ organization structure to identify different stakeholders, influencers, and decision makers.
Who should apply for this role ?
- Graduate from any stream.
- Experience in Online Media is a bonus
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Good Team Player.
- High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation.
- Avid internet user, with strong inclination towards technology
- Familiarity with Internet search industry preferred.
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!