About us: Media.Net
Media.net, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
With more than 850 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
About The Role
We are looking for a seasoned Ad Tech industry professional who has a high-performance background in ad tech business operations, partner account management & revenue optimization, along with team management & overall strategy driving the business specifically for programmatic relationships with seasoned knowledge in RTB/Programmatic partnerships. This opportunity is for our premium deals team & we’re looking for someone very seasoned, well spoken with a head for analytics & people management, to be able to run this ship well. The candidate should have good analytical skills, has the ability to interpret and work with big data and should be technically inclined (coding experience not required but should be able to understand the finer nuances of the product & customer requirements/needs.)
What could make you a great prospect for this role:
International digital publisher account management experience using programmatic expertise, preferably having managed mid to large sized publishers in the US/EU/Canada, etc. Experience of having managed a team of at least 3-5 people. Overall experience of 6-10 years with at least 4 years in Yield management/Publisher Partner management in an ad tech company & a deep understanding of programmatic.
- Work cross functionally with multiple business & tech teams in the company to deliver only the highest customer experience for our premium publishers, ensuring seamless support in helping them monetize
- Own all strategic and operational aspects, including integration and on boarding of new partners, and collaborating with product and engineering
- Use strong analysis, interpretation and independent judgment to strategize and identify revenue opportunities for publishers
- Liaising with internal teams to execute strategies and deliver custom client requirement
- Ideate on new product road maps
- Work on addressing and resolving client issues in a timely manner
- Ensure publishers receive the highest level of customer service and support
- Mentor and train new team members
- Conduct research & gather intelligence on competitor products and constantly update yourself on the ad tech landscape
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in the areas mentioned
- Proven account management experience in a B2B setting preferably for International geographies like the US/Europe, etc. though work experience with large companies in domestic business development & account management is also welcome
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Tech proficiency is a bonus
- Self-motivated, target oriented individual
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!