About us: Media.Net
Media.net, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
With more than 1700+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
Designation: Manager/Senior Manager – Campaign Management
The Manager/Senior Manager, is responsible for delivering successful performance-based campaigns across various supply sources. He/She will provide thought leadership on campaign architecture and will serve as a key lead in the expansion of relationships with our advertising partners.
This role requires a highly collaborative individual who is analytical and uses data-enabled problem-solving capabilities to deliver flawless strategies.
- Oversee all aspects of the campaign – campaign strategy, tagging recommendation, console setup, delivery management (pacing, budget, spend), analysis and reporting
- Liaise with all the key internal groups on the account (product, research analytics, ad ops, and operations)
- Monitor and communicate programs, and adjust as needed to address adoption gaps and optimize performance
- Drives campaign execution planning including – channel plan, test & learning plan, campaign forecast, resource support plans and key milestone deliverables to deploy on-time.
- Partners with multiple internal and external functional teams to drive the initiative forward, provide status updates, ensure deliverables are met, provide impact assessments and recommendations and/or adjust schedule and plan as needs of the business shift.
- Ensures on time preparation of plan as well as consistency and accuracy of KPIs, reach, timing, and messaging.
- Develop and oversee the execution of specific campaign programs including performance tracking and the identification of gap-closing measures to drive future marketing decisions and campaign optimization.
- Closely collaborate with the Business Development team to optimize how we target accounts to drive increased adoption and expand their usage, through the right level of enablement
- Mentor and develop the team, including goal setting, collaboration, training, feedback reviews and other career development opportunities
- Ensure that the team is fully trained on all aspects of campaign setup, optimizations, tactics, data analytics as well as the development of writing and presentation skills.
- Deliver case studies on success stories
- Metric-driven mindset focused on setting and measuring KPIs
- Excellence in building cross-functional relationships and alignment
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work cross-departmentally
- Creative, collaborative, and resourceful
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of digital media systems and tools (i.e. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification)
- Proficiency in MSFT Office; deep experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Forward / innovative thinker with ability to design / deliver within current capability, process, technology
- Ability to deal with difficult/sensitive situations & appropriately resolve conflicts
- Train entry level employees
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and balance time across clients, multiple partner relationships and internal initiatives daily while maintaining a profound attention to detail
7+ years of digital media experience across display, video, social and mobile
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!