About us: Media.Net
Media.net, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
With more than 1700+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
Location: Mumbai OR Bangalore (we’re currently are WFH)
- Plan and execute lead generation strategies to enhance the global prospects list (APAC or other international experience in sales & closing deals is preferred)
- Stay up to date on global industry developments in AdTech, and action upon them as and when it can positively impact deal progression & more effective consultative sales pitches
- Initiate conversations with stakeholders at online media companies about integrating our programmatic marketplace and lead those to conversion & onboarding
- Manage individual sales pipeline and ensure it is represented accurately until the deal has met closure
- Work with technical solutions teams to customize products based on prospective clients’ need
- Represent Media.net at trade shows, industry events, and client roadshows
- Recruit and mentor junior members of the team
- MBA/PG from institutes of excellence is highly preferred (in which case relevant experience in Sales or BD in – IT / Product software / Technology / E-Commerce / SAAS / PAAS etc industries is a must)
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience in B2B tech sales
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ambitious, driven personality driven by individual, team & company revenue goals
- Inclinations to take initiative and adopt an active role in business growth plans & strategy
- Basic experience with and knowledge of MS Office
- Inclination towards understanding tech products and should be able to grasp technical concepts easily
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!