About us: Media.Net
Media.net, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
With more than 1700+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
We are looking for a seasoned/experienced Facebook Ads Specialist, based out of our Mumbai HQs.
Someone with atleast 2 – 4 years of experience having worked with fast paced ad – tech agencies or
companies in a dynamic, high performance work atmosphere.
• Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to scale paid media campaigns on
Facebook (and Instagram, where possible).
• Run both regular as well as retargeting campaigns on Facebook.
• Construct top targeting segments based on campaign goals through demographic data, Facebook
insights, Affinity markets, Custom Audiences, and other available data.
• Use data from Facebook as well as our internal data tools to expand, evolve, and optimize paid
social media campaigns.
• Run multivariate tests in order to determine highest performing creatives.
• Work closely with the in-house team to ensure targets are hit.
• Provide conversion-focused ad creative direction and write ad copies based on past data
• Staying current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to social media
marketing, analytical & eCommerce tactics.
• Stay on top of Facebook Ad Policies
What skills & experience do you need?
• At least 2 – 4 years running conversion focused digital advertising campaigns with ROI-related
• At least 1.5+ years running Facebook Ads
• Highly proficient in FB Ads Manager/Power Editor
• Comfortable with A/B testing methods.
• Excellent with Excel.
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and/or other tools for creatives.
• Experience in working in the US/CA market a plus.
• Ad copywriting experience with Facebook audience as the target a must.
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!