About us: Media.Net
Media.net, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
With more than 1700+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Take a key role in the conception and execution of design projects related internal and external customer-facing dashboards and user interfaces.
- Plan and implement creative strategies for various marketing and brand projects with an effort to build consistency across business team
- Hands-on involvement in designing and executing projects of various kinds including, but not limited to, designs of websites, event collateral, video assets, digital campaign assets, and sales collateral for global teams while ensuring quality control on all outputs.
- Build and develop a team of in-house designers to support the growing needs of our business team to deliver a scalable process and framework for all business development teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional department heads including engineering, product management, product marketing, business development and leadership to prioritize and meet business objectives
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the team leads to develop innovative and actionable initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Development and implementation of company-wide brand guidelines while developing a process to manage quality over ensign outputs.
- 10+ years of experience in developing creatives for B2B/Technology organizations with in-depth knowledge of UI, motion, and graphic design
- Strong understanding of design principles, including typography, color theory, layout, and composition.
- Proven experience in leading creative aspects of online and offline marketing projects.
- Proven track record as a highly effective people leader with an ability to contribute hands-on effectively
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interpret abstract business concepts and design briefs and turn them into tangible creatives.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to develop innovative solutions.
- Proficient in using storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively convey ideas and showcase concepts
- Experience in defining brand guidelines and managing brand compliance
- Experience with the latest design software, including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Figma.
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!