About us: Media.Net
Media.net, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
With more than 1700+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
Why you should join us:
- You get to take ownership of design across Marketing and Sales at the second largest contextual adtech company in the world.
- You get to develop design for the Top 1000 publishers, advertisers, agencies, and other partners in North America, South America, APAC, Europe.
- You get to design marketing campaigns that will have high impact across the business and stakeholders from senior management to global function heads
- You get to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry at a truly global level
- You get to work at an organization that delivers on its promise of a very healthy work-life balance
- You get flexibility, mentorship, support within and across teams to meet your professional goals
- The chance to be a part of a team that is charting the next phase of the Media.net story
- Be part of a large-scale digital ads marketplace, which handles 100+ Billion incoming requests and 400+ Billion outbound requests every day. This translates into 2 million incoming QPS at peak time
Who should apply for this role:
- 4 to 6 years of design experience in any of these areas: Visual Design, Interaction Design, UI/UX design, Product design or UX design
- Expertise with ideally Figma and at least one of these design software – Photoshop or Illustrator
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Experience in designing high-stakes, strategic marketing materials using industry best practices for an international audience, especially North America.
- Experience in creating website pages and landing pages with significant online presence
- Should have good communication skills & be good at coordinating over internal project management tools
- Proactive, self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Experience working side-by-side with business executives, product managers and stakeholders, and with handing deliverables to software development teams
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define design and branding guidelines for Marketing and every designed output for this team
- Understand marketing concepts, design trends & common design practises to create intuitive & performant web/mobile designs
- Mentor, manage and guide a team of Marketing designers
- Conceptualize, guide, actively design marketing material that inspires engagement and action from the most premium publishers, advertisers, industry leaders in AdTech. The deliverables will include but is not limited to: Landing Pages, Websites, Dashboards, Sell sheets / one-pagers, Decks / Presentations, Case Studies, Emails, Newsletters,Blogs, Downloadable like Guides and White Papers
- Collaborate with Business, Development & Marketing teams to achieve business goals
- Design and document design specifications, style guides and design patterns
- Apply insights gained from market analysis, customer feedback and site metrics in your designs
- Experience with print design (brochures, banners, event collateral, etc)
- Knowledge of social media platform guidelines for creatives
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!