About us: Media.Net
Media.net, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
With more than 850 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
Why you should join us:
- Be part of a large-scale digital ads marketplace, which handles 100+ Billion incoming requests and 400+ Billion outbound requests every day. This translates into 2 million incoming QPS at peak time
- Work with a diverse set of engineers, designers, and product owners
- Take ownership of design across a range of business products & teams
- Design UI experiences for web and mobile platforms
Who should apply for this role:
- 2 to 5 years of design experience in any of these areas: Interaction Design, Visual Design, UI/UX design, Product design, or UX design
- Expertise with at least one of these design software – Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Experience in designing screens using industry best practices for a multinational audience
- Experience in creating website pages and landing pages with significant online presence
- Should have good communication skills & be good at coordinating over internal project management tools
- Proactive, self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Experience working side-by-side with business executives, product managers and stakeholders, and with handing deliverables to software development teams
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand marketing concepts, design trends & common design practices to create intuitive & performant web/mobile designs
- Take responsibility to drive corporate identity & branding
- Design landing pages & microsites for a multinational audience
- Create conceptual diagrams, product demos & mockups
- Design interfaces & dashboards for internal business teams
- Make newsletters, social media creatives & downloadable like long form PDFs
- Work with business teams to create compelling presentations (decks) & brochures
- Conceptualize paid ads for different platforms (e.g. Instagram)
- Collaborate with Business, Development & Marketing teams to achieve business goals
- Design and document design specifications, style guides and design patterns
- Apply insights gained from market analysis, customer feedback and site metrics in your designs
Good to have:
- Experience with print design (brochures, banners, event collateral, etc.)
- Knowledge of social media platform guidelines for creatives
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!