Media.net is a leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products for both publishers and advertisers. It provides the full spectrum of advertising and traffic monetization solutions to its large, diversified client base worldwide, and has one of the most comprehensive ad tech portfolios in the industry.
With 1700+ employees in key operation centers across – New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai & Bangalore. Media.net’s US HQ is based in New York, and Global HQ in Dubai.
Media.Net is expanding at a rapid pace and looking for a Visual Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your design skills on the strategy, ideas, and concepts that comprise the core of our products. We strongly believe that nothing leaves a better first impression on a new user than great design. It will be your responsibility to create these amazing first impressions by injecting everything we do with a large dose of beauty as well as creating elegant, usable, and powerful interfaces.
What is the Job like?
- Visual design experience across web and mobile platforms and other online/digital solutions
- Should be inclined to understand marketing concepts, design trends, common design practises
- Understanding of the digital media nuances like Responsive Design, grids, resolutions, mobile first etc
- Strong focus on user experience and unrelenting drive for quality
- Works as part of an agile development team
Who Should Apply?
- 1 – 6 years of experience in working with online / digital solutions
- Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other similar design tools
- Experience in creating website pages and landing pages with significant online presence
- Efficiency for conducting A/B testing and other performance testing
- Should have good communication skills & be good at coordinating over internal project management tools
- Proactive, self-motivated and ability to multi-task
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver high quality technical designs with high performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability
- Design eye-catching web and mobile banners for display ad campaigns
- Design imagery for emails and landing pages
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!