Media.net is a leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products
for publishers and advertisers. Media.net is among the top 5 ad tech companies worldwide by
market cap and runs the second largest contextual advertising business worldwide by
revenue.Media.net has 1700+ employees worldwide. While our HQ is in Dubai, our employees
are spread across key operation centers in New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and
Media.net is both large and small! It’s got the culture of a startup with the stability and resources
of a larger organization. We have a flat hierarchy, great perks and benefits, and an amazingly
Mumbai & Bangalore
What is in it for You?
- If you want to join the mission for making a world of better-looking ads and you are fascinated
to make optimized systems.
- Exposure to large amount of data and making impacting decisions with sub-millisecond latency.
- Opportunity to work on global products spanned across 7 data centers.
- You would have the opportunity to work on both multi-cloud and Colocation environments.
- At peak time we run around 1500+ servers only for our ad serving infrastructure and huge
amount in infrastructure for Ad Quality systems.
- If you want to build systems, which can execute tens of millions of rules in sub-millisecond time
- Opportunity to enhance the Engineering practices.
- Setting the strategic roadmap and develop processes and strategies.
- Responsibility of Mentoring and Coaching junior team members.
Who should apply for this role?
- Engineering Bachelor/ Masters in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 6+ years of experience in planning, designing, developing, and delivering software.
- Good grasp of programming fundamentals including OOP, Design Patterns, and Data Structures.
- Can design globally distributed, highly scalable systems with 99.99% 6 NINEs uptime.
- Can write bug-free, production-quality code in any Low-Level programming language preferably JAVA.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, logical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Have excellent low-level design skills.
- Knowledge of high volume, low latency, Multi-threaded, large-scale distributed systems.
- Ability to understand business requirements and take ownership of the product.
- Exhibit passion and enthusiasm for building, extending, and maintaining large-scale platforms.
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!