Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of petabytes of data.
With 1700+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.Net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
What is the job like?
- Understand the behavior of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing
- Contribute towards the overall test strategy and test plan of the product
- Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
- Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues
- Clearly report issues found during testing
- Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards
- Work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders
- Participate in, and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts
- Contribute during design reviews and recommend product improvements
Who should apply for this role?
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree in computer science or equivalent field.
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing design and execution
- Ability to operate independently with moderate to minimal supervision
- Hands on testing experience of large scale web-based applications.
- Good Knowledge of Functional Testing, System Testing & Regression Testing.
- Experience in designing and executing manual test plans and test scripts for complex systems.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and hands on experience with quality assurance processes and methodologies. Experience with at least one testing tool for test case management and defect management.
- Strong attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries.
- Experience in a programming language is a big plus
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!