About us: Media.Net
Media.net is a leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products
for publishers and advertisers. Media.net is among the top 5 ad tech companies worldwide by
market cap and runs the second largest contextual advertising business worldwide by
revenue.Media.net has 1700+ employees worldwide. While our HQ is in Dubai, our employees
are spread across key operation centers in New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and
Media.net is both large and small! It’s got the culture of a startup with the stability and resources
of a larger organization. We have a flat hierarchy, great perks and benefits, and an amazingly
Work Location :
Mumbai & Bangalore
What is in it for You?
- If you want to join the mission for making a world of better-looking ads and you are fascinated
to make optimized systems.
- Exposure to large amount of data and making impacting decisions with sub-millisecond latency.
- Opportunity to work on global products spanned across 7 data centers.
- You would have the opportunity to work on both multi-cloud and Colocation environments.
- At peak time we run around 1500+ servers only for our ad serving infrastructure and huge
amount in infrastructure for Ad Quality systems.
- If you want to build systems, which can execute tens of millions of rules in sub-millisecond time
- Opportunity to enhance the Engineering practices.
- Setting the strategic roadmap and develop processes and strategies.
- Responsibility of Mentoring and Coaching junior team members.
Who Should Apply for this Role?
- Bachelors or master’s in engineering or related field.
- 4-6 years of software development experience.
- Should be able to solve complex algorithms.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Good grasp of programming fundamentals including OOP, Design Patterns, Algorithms, Data
Structures, Networking and OS Concepts.
- Experience working on any backend language like Java/Golang, Redis, Node.js, NoSql Databases, Kafka/Kinesis/Spark etc.
- Analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of development processes and has personally contributed to critical
- Communicate effectively & cross functionally with other teams.
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!