About us: Media.Net
Media.net, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
With more than 850 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
Profile sketch : Provides immediate supervision assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining KPIs for the Procurement team. Responsible for the overall Procure to Pay process and first-line point of contact for all internal clients.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate personnel and processes within the operations area of Procurement and Supply Chain
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the team
- Assist in the development of efficient business practices to be implemented by Procurement
- Responsible for driving operational responsibilities by constantly evaluating processes, procedures, and systems.
- Maintains open lines of communication with other departments to ensure confidence and enhance the relationships within Insight
- Represents in a professional and business-like manner and communicates effectively.
- Monitors the team’s activities to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and provides support for all the tasks.
- Communication of processes and procedures to the Procurement team to ensure the use of sound methodologies and best practices in the measuring of day-to-day activities
- Resolution of Accounts Payable and vendor issues
- Issuing of daily, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Special Projects in support of the Category Manager(s) include but are not limited to refreshing periodic spend reports, documenting baseline cost/spend, reporting actual versus projected savings on RFP (request for proposal) lines, reporting spend and contract compliance on RFP lines etc.
- Assist with project assignments that may require system testing and knowledge transfers.
- Maintaining department Service Level Agreements (SLAs) around order processing time, order accuracy, open order/backlog management, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in any specialization.
- Ability to lead a team of personnel by providing leadership, assistance, and advice
- Knowledge of PR & PO systems for the day-to-day management of resource management, time reporting, and expense reporting is preferred
- Exceptional verbal, negotiation, and interpersonal skills required
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Proficiency in process management to manage multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability and teamwork
- Strong computer skills with accurate reporting.
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!