Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of pentabytes of data.
With more than 1700+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
What is the Job and Team like?
Our Email Monetization team makes our customers get the most out of their mailing list by sending offers from various verticals over Emails. Our best-in-industry creative suits ensure highly targeted and relevant Offers.
Our Lead Gen team helps web publishers in unlocking the potential of their website and in monetizing traffic by placing highly relevant ads that enhance the user experience. We maximize our customer’s revenue by taking advantage of our huge advertiser pool and precise targeting mechanism.
We are currently looking for Compliance Associate Manager to perform internal reviews or audits and manage compliance of Media.net guidelines and policies. The role further extends to creation, maintenance and implementation of Compliance manuals, in line with Industry standards and regulations. If you have experience in managing teams and implementing best practices, coupled with outstanding ability to think critically, we invite you to come and talk to us to evaluate a possible role.
- Manage a team to ensure network compliance to protect the interest of both advertisers as well as consumers
- Ensure our publishers are conducting daily operations in adherence to our program policies and all other relevant laws and regulations
- Handle administration and resolution of compliance issues that arise in existing transactions
- Develop compliance processes and manuals which can also function as a repository of standard compliance use cases
- Maintain and update policies based on changes in industry regulations
- Collaborate with internal teams (such as Design and Copy, Account Management) to conduct ongoing research to understand newer ad implementations, formats, layouts, etc
- Provide business and legal advice to develop effective relationships with publishers and advertisers
Who Should Apply
- You have a work experience of 4-6 years, preferably in the Internet industry
- You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Administration/Law/Information Technology
- You have excellent oral & written communication skills, along with the ability to liaise with various internal and external teams
- You have some experience with contract negotiations
- You have great monitoring and coordination skills, and love to manage work items till the point of closure
- You have great attention to detail and the ability to inspect an issue from various angles
- You can leverage your logical and reasoning skills to identify issues, best solutions and approaches to a problem
- You have a flair for research
- You have background and knowledge on standard Email and Lead Generation guidelines and policies
- You have knowledge on Internet and Email Laws and/or have experience working with Legal teams
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!