Media.net is one of the world’s leading Ad-tech companies that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative technology and advertising solutions. We serve our real-time ads across billions of visitors, across millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of petabytes of data.
With more than 1300 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams in thead-tech business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net has been acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
What is the Job and Team like?
As a Compliance Associate, you will be responsible for the following role:
- Coordinate and execute ongoing compliance monitoring processes
- Monitor vendor/partner compliance with our program policies and all other relevant laws and regulations.
- Participate in detailed investigations in cases of compliance and contractual infractions, not limited to system abuse, illegal usage, misrepresentation etc.
- Conduct research and report on changes in regulatory requirements
- Execute on ongoing investigative industry and vendor/partner research to ensure compliance and business success
- Partner with cross-functional teams to implement newer policies and procedures
- Participate in programs to enhance tools and processes needed for compliance programs to succeed
- MIS and report generation and subsequent review, analyze and summarization.
- Maintaining logs of compliance-approved materials
- Represent Compliance in relevant meetings as necessary.
- Graduate from any stream
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and changing priorities in an effective and timely manner
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with, and analyze regulatory and compliance program requirements
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a legal or corporate environment
- Nascent experience with contract negotiations
- Proficiency in software and technology, including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Benefits and Culture
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of contextual advertising products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!