Media.net is a leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products
for publishers and advertisers. Media.net is among the top 5 ad tech companies worldwide by
market cap and runs the second largest contextual advertising business worldwide by
revenue.Media.net has 1700+ employees worldwide. While our HQ is in Dubai, our employees
are spread across key operation centers in New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and
Media.net is both large and small! It’s got the culture of a startup with the stability and resources
of a larger organization. We have a flat hierarchy, great perks and benefits, and an amazingly
What is the Team like?
- The product analytics team drives effective growth and upgradation of all our products.
- Working towards seeking minute to high level problems, our analysts highlight the path to right
solutions, at just the right time.
- They aim to read every detail of our customer segment and look to provide essential insights into the requirements of the users and the specific improvements required in the workings of all products
- Delivering world class product is our core and it all starts with people, the right team that cares
deeply about our mission, values and our users. At media.net, you’ll have the chance to do the best work of your life.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Create visual displays of quantitative information to deliver effective presentations of findings &
recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Studying the competition to see what is already on the market, and what upgrades can be introduced to create a better or more useful product.
- Have experimentation at the core of what you do. You own and evangelize data-driven experimentation in the team to improve the product offerings, and document it.
- Monitoring the product performance across different markets and come up with insights.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Data/Product Analyst.
- Strong analytical skills and basic understanding of Web 2.0 concepts.
- Strong writing skills to create reports about target markets and product opportunities.
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals.
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas.
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have competing interests.
- Advanced Standard Query Language (SQL) skills.
- Clear Mind + Obsession to Simplify + Data Driven. We strive to be thoughtful.
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!