Media.net’s Premium Advertising Exchange is focused on delivering value across the whole supply chain from marketers to publishers. We are one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of pentabytes of data.
With more than 1300 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
We are looking for a senior product marketer to join our team to support evangelizing existing and new products going-to-market on both the buy- and sell-side. This role will work closely with Marketing, Marketplace Development, and Sales to evangelize and develop positioning of our products in the advertising technology industry. This person will serve as an evangelist for all of Media.net ad tech products and work closely with key stakeholders to ensure proper understanding of our value proposition in the industry.
As a seasoned Product Marketer, you will be focused on assessing our current position, developing strategic positioning for all our products. You will:
- Liaise well with Product, Marketing, and Business Development teams to tell a compelling story for how Media.net is solving critical problems in the advertising technology industry.
- Increase adoption with compelling narratives and developing selling points and collateral with marketing to position our products in the industry.
- Partner closely with Agencies, Publishers, Sales team, and customers to gather feedback and insights that will inform messaging we put out in the marketplace.
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising industry with a creative mindset
- 5 to 6 years of professional experience with a minimum of 4 years in product marketing and 2 years in the advertising technology industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to distill complex areas into copy that is easily understood by individuals across many functions and levels
- Strong Project Management skills to manage multiple deliverables at a time while managing expectations of key stakeholders and meeting deadlines
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required
- Deep understanding and technical expertise of advertising technology ecosystem
- Experience working with customers across advertising and marketing technology landscape
- Ability to develop thought-leaderships and POVs and dive deep on industry-specific trends
- Understanding on how to develop marketing plans and work with Marketing and Design teams to execute these plans
Media.net is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.