About us: Media.Net
Media.net, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
With more than 1700+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
We are looking for an experienced B2B product-centric content marketer to join our team to support evangelizing existing and new products going to market This role will work closely with Marketplace development, Sales, and Product to conceptualize, develop, and promote marketing collaterals of our products in the advertising technology industry.
As an integral part of the Marketing team at Media.net, this person will be an evangelist for Media.net ad tech products and work collaboratively and cross-functionally to ensure a proper understanding of our products and value propositions in the industry. As a product-focused Content Marketer, you will be focused on developing a range of high-impact marketing materials based on the positioning of all our products.
- Be adept and experienced at delivering product-centric, data-driven content within stringent timelines
- Be able to weave a gripping story about how Media.net and its products is solving critical problems in the advertising technology industry.
- Deliver content that can inspire action from a global audience, primarily North American
- Increase adoption with compelling narratives and develop selling points and collateral to position, pitch, upsell, and market our products in the industry.
- Execute the development and execution of deliverables including but not limited to: Sell sheets/ one-pagers, Decks / Presentations, Case studies, Email Marketing, Newsletters, Blogs, White Papers/ Guides, Landing Pages, Websites, Social Media Marketing, Videos
- Be equally effective in creating short-form and long-form content
- Be comfortable and eager to work on research and distribution tools like SEMRush, Hubspot, Mailchimp, content success monitoring tools
- 4-6 years of professional product-focused content marketing experience with a minimum of 2-4 years in SaaS / Adtech / relevant industry
- Close involvement with cross-functional teams for go-to-market strategy and execution
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising industry with a creative mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to distill complex areas into compelling copy that individuals across many functions and levels easily understand and feel inspired to take the desired action
- You are very hands-on and execute efficiently and effectively
- You are absolutely comfortable and have experience in using atleast one marketing tool and eager to gain mastery at others – WordPress, Hubspot, SEMRush, Mailchimp etc.
- You are passionate about building a Tech brand in the digital advertising space
Why you should join us
- You get to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry at a truly global level
- You get to develop content for the Top 1000 publishers, advertisers, agencies, and other partners in North America, South America, APAC, Europe
- You get to work at an organization that delivers on its promise of a very healthy work-life balance
- You get flexibility, mentorship, support within and across teams to meet your professional goals
- The chance to be a part of a team that is charting the next phase of the Media.net story
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!