Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of pentabytes of data.
With more than 1700+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
What is the Job like?
We’re looking for a quick thinker and a driven individual to join one of our growing product teams
- Responsible for the product positioning strategy and crafting stellar marketing campaigns and ideas
- Assess the effectiveness of the media mix and marketing campaigns that support your products by working closely with the media buying team on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required product feature/functionality changes
- Support the business team in seeking new avenues for product enhancement, thus effectively adding to top-line growth
- Conduct competitor research and identify new opportunities for business growth
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, its working and implementations; and provide recommendations to scale the business
- Effectively coordinate with multiple teams, including creative, business and tech, to complete tasks within given deadlines
- Ensure smooth product operations by regularly conducting AB testing; and escalate issues whenever required
- Understand performance metrics used to measure the success of the product and develop strategies to augment product success
Who can apply for the job:
- Graduate in BMM / BA / BMS with 1-2 years of product marketing experience preferably in ad-tech industry
- Knowledge of key marketing concepts including content, digital, creative, product, social and email strategies and business-to-customer acumen
- Proactive individual who plans tasks well in advance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous and methodical
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!