Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of pentabytes of data.
With more than 1300 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a seasoned Product Marketing Manager to work within our dynamic ad tech business based out of our Mumbai HQ. As the product evangelist you would hold a pivotal role binding product strategy to sales & marketing tactics to achieve successful results
- Shaping the voice of the product by determining the positioning, messaging and external communications to grow a loyal consumer base
- Thorough understanding of consumer demographics, preferences and purchase patterns & influences
- Track KPIs for product adoption across the buyer journey and articulate insights with Product and Marketing leadership
- Executing self-led research and working with cross functional stakeholders to gather, manage and maintain competitive market intelligence
- Work closely with product development team & Business Intelligence team to determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product
- Consistently engage with development teams to aggressively drive product improvement and influence future product roadmaps
- Manage the P&L for the assigned product
- Create periodic reports for senior management to show case key project performance metrics
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns that support your products by working closely with the media buying team on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
- Spearhead resource planning, recruitment, training /mentoring & performance review of the team managed by you
- You are Product Marketing Manager with over 4 years of industry experience, at least 3 of which have been spent in managing products at a technology company (preferably in the Internet space)
- You have excellent product management skills and attention to detail
- You have immaculate written and oral communication skills, excellent negotiation skills, business acumen and a penchant for sales and marketing. You love closing, and can sell ice to an Eskimo
- You have experience in market research, targeting and segmentation, planning and implementing advertising campaigns (primarily online), building kick-ass presentations, negotiation, client relationships, channel development & product evangelism
- You are target-driven, extremely motivated and a logical and a creative thinker
- You are a people’s person and have been recognized as an excellent manager
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!