Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of pentabytes of data.
With more than 1700+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
About The Role:
We are looking for creative and analytical minds that can conceptualize and execute on the synergistic union of technology, user experience and monetization of online products. These products range from fledgling ideas that need nurturing to become functional and scalable, to large multi-billion dollar brands looking to grow their user base, enhance user retention or optimize their monetization. Be it solving mundane problems with a utility focused approach or creating newer products that engage and excite a range of audiences, the role requires agile individuals who can leverage Media.net’s technology and resources to drive success. The role requires you to collaborate with creative, product, engineering, media, analytics, sales, publisher management, demand management and compliance/legal to develop impactful experiences that engage customers and drive adoption. You would work with partners, vendors and clients and synergize our businesses by integrating/supporting their products/offerings or taking on projects geared towards achieving a client’s specific goals. You will build competition and market intelligence through research to make decisions on branding, positioning, prioritization of features/integrations and ensure successful execution around the growth and monetization of the products/projects assigned. It would be crucial for you to track product KPIs and take data
driven decisions for product enhancements that impact business.
What You Will Do:
• Target Market and Competitive Research
• Product Positioning & Feature Conceptualization
• Managing Product Launches
• Content & Messaging Strategy
• User segmentation & identifying targeted marketing strategies
• Defining KPIs and goals
• Measuring progress & assessing the impact of these
• Monitor Key Customer Satisfaction Indicators
• Ensuring statistical significance while
conducting and concluding A/B tests
Product Adoption & Growth
• Onboarding Customers
• User Engagement Strategy & Execution
• Iterative Testing and Product Improvisation
• Consumer Journey Optimization
• Re-engagement Strategies
Team Building & Management
• Build & manage a team to drive required efforts
• Monitor performance and plan goal-setting for the future
• Define processes & roles to be followed for task execution
• Mentor existing reportees & train new joinees
• Drive monetisation strategy balanced by a customer centric approach
• Identify new revenue sources and optimize existing ones
• Maximize user LTV using a combination of best working and new market practices
What Sets You Apart From The Lot:
First Principles Thinking
• You must champion the art of asking questions and approaching a problem statement without biases, while exploring your way through with logic
• While you are not expected to know the answers to all questions in the first attempt, you must be able to navigate your way through unstructured pieces of information / data and identify the gaps that need to be filled with context transfers & documentation
• While leading a team of your own, you would be expected to liaison with stakeholders across functions, effectively communicating the dependencies of your team and arriving at reasonable consensuses on timelines, feature roadmaps while maintaining a strong feedback routine post launches
• You must establish, iterate, refine and gatekeep processes that require cross-team collaboration while outlining clearly the POCs for each, such that delegation is smooth and free of ambiguity
Data-backed decision making
Data-backed decision making
• As a budding business leader, you must price your conversations well in terms of potential business impact – backed by numbers of learnings from competitors. This would in turn, help you price your own time well when approached with ideas
• The onus of practicing and promoting a culture of objective, data-driven decision making within and across adjacent teams, would lie with you, such that the ultimate verdict is intuitive, acceptable and inspiring for all members to think data-first
Effective prioritization with a bias for Action
• With the aim to maintain the business as a formidable competitor in an ever-evolving industry, you should be comfortable in operating with agility, adapting to shifting priorities while upholding the core focus areas of the business
• The key success metric for you would be to effectively manage enhanced responsibilities and earn increased autonomy by demonstrating accountability toward the projects you are entrusted with – quintessential here would be the extent of ownership you incorporate in your day to day dealings such that from conception to conclusion and maintenance, a task sees meaningful fruition when placed with you
Benefits & Perks:
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!