Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of pentabytes of data.
With more than 1300 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.net’s global expansion strategy and provide access to China’s world-class talent and capital markets.
Media.Net has the culture of a startup with the cash-flow and resources of a larger organization. Unlike many of the unicorns we’re actually profitable & growing at an exponential pace! We have a flat hierarchy, excellent workplace facilities (free gym, food, bean bags, pool tables, TT tables, library, chill-zones), no dress-codes, competitive remuneration / benefits. It’s a great place to work, learn new stuff and make great friends.
Learn more at: https://careers.media.net/
What is the Job like?
We’re looking for a quick thinker and a driven individual, to join one of our growing product teams who have a track record of successfully building large-scale businesses and products that impact millions of users.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, its working and implementations
- Collaborate with multiple teams, including creative, design, business and tech, to execute marketing initiatives
- Experiment extensively — work closely with data teams to design, analyze, and interpret experiments & scale wins
- Conduct competitor & user research to identify new opportunities for business growth
- Understand and communicate all upcoming product features and user experience changes to key stakeholders (Operations, Marketing etc.)
- Collaborate closely with product, design teams to ensure operational team processes are factored into new product development plans
Who can apply for the job:
- 2-4 years of experience in a fast growth internet business; knowledge of ad-tech industry preferred
- Graduate from any stream
- Excellent verbal, written & visual communication skills
- Project management experience, focused on marketing planning & execution; ability to analyze products, customers and market dynamics preferred
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
- A self-starter who can thrive under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!